Working for Quickpac
We are an innovative company that is growing rapidly and are therefore constantly looking for qualified employees. For our parcel delivery, we only use electric cars. Whether in delivery or in the office, more than 300 colleagues ensure that parcels are delivered quickly, quietly and climate-friendly.
We are always accepting applications for our open positions as a parcel delivery agent.
We will only accept applications via our application form. Applications by post or e-mail will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacancies as a parcel delivery agent (f/m/d)
We are looking for you!
Are you a homemaker, student, career changer or simply motivated to make a difference? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking to strengthen our team with immediate effect or by arrangement:
What you will do
- Sorting of parcels at your depot location
- Loading of the parcels into the assigned electric car
- Delivery of the parcels from Monday to Saturday (morning or afternoon)
- Return transport of returned parcels and maintenance of the assigned electric car
What you can expect from us
- Direct employment at fair conditions with monthly salary
- Choice of workload from 40 to 100 %.
- Flexible work schedules
- Days of work freely selectable
- Motivated and dynamic team
- You-culture up to the management level
This is you
- You are willing to work evenings and at short notice
- You are flexible, able to work under pressure and have a good geographic orientation
- You must be able to work independently, reliably and efficiently
- You have a friendly and well-groomed appearance
- Swiss driving licence cat. B
- Good Reputation
- Good knowledge of German
- Physical fitness, no colour vision deficiency
What does a parcel delivery agent at Quickpac do?
Arben, born in 1989, works for Quickpac as a parcel delivery agent:
«What I like best are the relatively small electric cars and the short tours. We deliver 100 or 150 parcels per tour instead of 250, which is much less stressful.»
Maria, born in 1994, works for Quickpac as a parcel delivery agent:
«I think it's cool that there are more and more women working as delivery agents as well as among the management staff at Quickpac.»